Another week, another 5 lunches. Here we go...
MONDAY: Greek Yogurt (for dipping), Raw Broccoli, Sandwich of Whole Grain Bread, Cream Cheese, and Strawberries, Fruit-Leather & a Cheese Stick.
- She ate the yogurt, 90% of the sandwich, and the fruit roll up. Then finished the cheese stick in the car and munched on some of the broccoli. The raw broccoli was NOT a hit. :)
TUESDAY: Cantaloupe and Mac & Cheese with Broccoli
- she ate some of both but the lunch box was left at school so the left overs were trashed the next day.
WEDNESDAY: Mac & Cheese (the last of it), Unsweetened Apple Sauce with Cinnamon & Raisins, a Hard Boiled Egg & Cucumber
- She ate all the apple sauce and some of everything else, then finished off the rest when she got home.
THURSDAY: Hard Boiled Egg (I learned she eats better if it's sliced), Sweet Potato, a Jam & Nutritional Yeast Sandwich on a mini loaf of my mom's homemade bread, and Cucumber & Green Bell Pepper.
- She ate the sandwich & egg and maybe a bit of the cucumber. When we got home she told me she doesn't like Sweet Potato (that's new!) and then Frodo accidentally got the veggies (it really was an accident). :(
FRIDAY: WW Ritz Crackers, Cucumber & Green Bell Pepper, Dessert Humus (I used PB2 instead of Almond Butter and added some shaved chocolate for "chips"), and a Hard Boiled Egg.
- She ate everything but the veggies, which were eaten when she got home.
There were a lot of Hard Boiled eggs this week because I'm trying to use them all up and they're a good snack that I know she'll eat. :)
Also, she has the same drink everyday. We have a few mini/kid sized sport bottles that I fill about 1/2-3/4 full of water and then top off with juice. For the most part, this is how she's always gotten juice so she doesn't mind it being watered down.
** And since today's August 25th I wanted to wish you a happy 4 month's until Christmas...I'm a little surprised I haven't seen anything in the stores yet! lol!!