Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to Normal

Ahhh, things are getting back to normal around here.  Last week was Kai's spring break AND the Hubs has been working overtime at work (he worked 80 hours last week!), so I was a busy bee and didn't have much time to myself to blog.  But now that school's back in session and I have my mornings back, hopefully I'll be posting again regularly. :)

Over the weekend I saw Hunger Games a second time (this time with my sister).  We have the most opposite taste in movies so the fact that we both wanted to see and loved it is a bit of an Easter Miracle.  Ok, that may be an over statement but we seriously have polar opposite movie tastes.  It was fun to go out together!

I also got to go out with the girls for a bachelorette party!  That's right, all adults, all night.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :D

All that led up to today... My Birthday!!  That's right, this week, as my dad would say, we're going to party like the Kennedys! 

It all started last night when the Hubs took me out to On the Boarder for dinner....

I cannot get enough of chips and salsa... (We (OK, mostly I) polished off 2 baskets of chips!!)


For my meal I got the pick 2 combo to share with Kai.  We got 2 Guacamole Tostadas which come with a side of black beans and rice.


Kai got one of the tostadas and half the rice. :)



And I know that Birthday Cake is the traditional dessert but I'm not a big cake person.  I am however a big Frozen Yogurt person....



And since it was my birthday I added a dollop of cake flavored yogurt.  It's not my favorite but I thought it was appropriate. :)

1 comment: