Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend in Pics...

Normal oatmeal topped with pumpkin, coconut milk & raisins

Lunch in the car...  Asst'd Veggies + Edamame + Nutritional Yeast.

Some fun at the Children's Museum...


...and then my camera battery died. :(
 Also, no dinner pics... We all just munched around rather than had a sit down meal. 


 Microwaved eggs....
Topped with Parsley
With Spinach & Topped with Salsa
A new discovery!!!  This sample was only 99 cents...


 Mixed with frozen banana, chia seeds & Almond milk...



 After eating this "ice cream" I bought a full jar of Chocolate PB2!!  OMG, if you're watching your snacking calories you should definitely check it out.

Lunch at Georgetown Market's Cook Out / Fair...


 Kai (and the Hubs) enjoyed Bison Burgers...

I had a Veggie burger.  Each meal included the burger, chips, granola bar, cookies & coleslaw for only $2.50!!


 I found that adding the coleslaw to the burger was a brilliant move...

Dinner at the Colt's Grille...  It was dark.  I had the Margarita Pizza.  If you like garlic you'll LOVE this Flat Bread... I do not. :(

Excited to attend the first playoff game!


 Sad that they lost but very hopeful for tonight... If only it wasn't a school night for Kai.  I SO want to go to another game. :)


 More Oatmeal!  Topped with frozen apples & peaches & coconut milk...
  Assorted wraps for dinner...
Kai: Sandwich with veggies & chicken
Me:  Veggies & Hummus
Hubs: Chicken & BBQ Sauce
 Plus some 90 second rice and more veggies...

And then after Kai went to be I snacked on Popcorn & Nutritional Yeast  AND carrots & Hummus.  I guess the wrap wasn't very filling. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment