Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Someday...

I'm tired and I feel like I cannot get caught up!

Monday we decided we needed to trade in the Hub's car for a new one.  While a new car is VERY exciting it's also stressful.  I was worried we would make a mistake somehow and it's such a big purchase...But we did it.  We now have a 2010 Dodge Caravan.  Yes, I officially have a "Mom Car". lol!

Anyway, one of the downfalls from working at home is that I'm the one who does the "running around" (with strong support from my parents) but I can't actually work-from-home if I'm out and about so that means I have to get caught up when I am home, and that's in addition to taking care of Kai.  Plus with the Hub's busier than normal work schedule, I, well, just can't get caught up.  The house is totally trashed right now (so no one had better peak in my windows, lol!) and meals have been thrown out the window.  I don't know that we've actually sat down at the table in weeks!  It's pretty much whip something up quick and eat where you are.  Such a bad example but we all have times in our lives like this.  It will get back to normal...although I'm pretty sure I thought that last week...and the week before that. :)

So some of our recent meals have been:



And Wraps...I had to use up some hard boiled eggs!!

Mushrooms, Gouda Cheese, Avocado, Carrots, Sweet Pepper, Hard Boiled Egg and Yogurt....



Topped with some Kale Chips....

And all wrapped up.  Mmmmm, Wraps may be the easiest meal to make and eat anywhere!

I also used the fruit salsa to top some home made yogurt...

Oh, and we had "Mac & Cheese" made by cooking macaroni and stirring in nuked broccoli & edamame, some cheddar cheese and nutritional yeast.





We've also eaten out quite a bit...Pizza, Moe's Southwest Grill, and a little mexican place next to the car lot.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to show you a photo of our new car but guess what?  My phone battery died.  So it's plugged in right now charging.  Someday I'll be back on top of things and I'll have real meals to share with you again and I'll be taking photos again...Someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment