Here's this weeks lunch wrap up. Click below to see the previous weeks.
MONDAY: Chocolate "cake", 1/2 a Jelly Sandwich, sweet peppers.
- She ate everything but about a quarter of the cake, which she finished at home.
TUESDAY: Cous-Cous, Quinoa and CA Mix Veggies topped with Parmesan Cheese and Nutritional Yeast with a side of pumpkin, yogurt, raisins and Butterscotch chips.
- She ate/spilled most of the cous-cous mix and ate the yogurt and topping (she told me she doesn't like pumpkin!!)
WEDNESDAY: Mixed Veggies with Nutritional Yeast, French Toast sticks, apple cinnamon unsweetened apple sauce and a Cream Cheese-Ricemellow dip for the french toast.
- She ate everything but the carrots in the veggie mix and some of the dip (AND I got a talking to about the fact that she ran out of french toast to dip in it!)
THURSDAY: Apple Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal (1/3 C oats, 1/3 C Almond Milk, 1/3C water - nuked until hot. Stir in Apple Sauce, Cinnamon & Raisins and put into a thermos to keep warm) and a DIY Fruit Leather.
- She ate it all in school.
FRIDAY: Veggie & Hummus Pinwheels, Yogurt with Blueberries (I put this in the freezer overnight with the intention that it would thaw over the morning), Granola with dried fruit.
- She ate all the yogurt, 1 of the pinwheels, and none of the granola...which is odd because she was excited to be able to pour it on the yogurt. I'm not sure if she forgot about it or what. She ate the rest of the pinwheels as we left the school parking lot and I ate her granola. :)