MONDAY: Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats (I added carob powder & PB2 to the linked recipe), cut sweet pepper & cucumber & her everyday drink, water + juice.
- She ate good amount of the oats (there was a LOT in the jar) and a few of the veggies and then finished off the veggies when she got home.
TUESDAY: Pinwheels (see below), unsweetened apple sauce with raisins & cinnamon & a homemade fruit leather.
- She ate the apple sauce and 2 of the pinwheels at school then finished them off at home. I was told the bell rang before she got a chance to eat the fruit leather. lol!
WEDNESDAY: Left over Quesadillas, a few tortilla chips, Greek Yogurt
- She ate the chips and yogurt. Then when she got home she didn't eat until dinner time. The quesadillas were thrown out. :(
THURSDAY: Left over casserole & pumpkin treat.
- She ate the pumpkin treat and the bread part of the casserole. When she got home she didn't eat until dinner time again.
FRIDAY: Leftovers from her dinner... Macaroni with edemame & broccoli topped with spaghetti sauce, nutritional yeast and parmesan cheese with a side of cinnamon raisin unsweetened applesauce and greek yogurt with a few butterscotch chips.
- By the time we left the school parking lot she had FINISHED the entire lunch. Nothing left over. At all. And when we got home she asked for more macaroni. I guess I found something she really likes...this week anyway.
A tortilla smeared with cream cheese and then topped with spinach, nutritional yeast, shredded carrot and red sweet pepper....
Rolled up and then stuck with toothpicks....
And then cut between the toothpicks.