Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ahh, Honey Honey...

On Sunday a bunch of us went to visit the Hub's Granny and to check out the Covered Bridge Festival in Rockville, Indiana.  We go every year and not once have I actually seen a covered bridge!  

Little festival food shacks - check. 
Home made goods for sale - check.  
Bargain goodies no one really needs - check.
Covered Bridges - no check.

But to be honest, I don't mind, because we found this...

Raw Whipped Honey - in Blackberry & Cinnamon.

Now I like honey to begin with, but this takes it to a whole new level!  So good!!

I was dying to find something to put it on...besides just eating it off a spoon. lol!

So what did I make?

A spinach salad!   But not just any spinach salad.  This tasty treat was topped with strawberries, blue berries, feta cheese, balsamic vinegar and of course, the Blackberry Whipped Honey.

If I hadn't proceeded to finish off the strawberries & blueberries while mindlessly snacking today, I would have made myself another one. 

Oh well, At least I still have my spoon. :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, really really jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be...it's so good! Next time I see it I'll pick you up some.
    - Emily

    ReplyDelete