Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm still here!

I know, I'm totally slacking this week.  I drove up to Lafayette yesterday to finish a work meeting from last week (and ate lunch at Panera Bread!).  Today I'm baking cupcakes for Kai to take to school tomorrow, and I'm taking her to Grammy's to get some birthday pictures taken.  Tomorrow is Kai's actual birthday and then this weekend is her party.  I don't know how much I'll be posting, but if and when I get to it, I'll have lots to share.  :D


Now, I'm not completely confident in the cupcakes I made this morning.  I'll be taking a few with me to Grammy & Grandpa's to get their take on them.  I think they're seriously delicious but they're MUCH denser than a normal cake.  


They almost have a muffin texture.  






Would 3 & 4 year old care?  Probably not.


Am I putting WAY too much thought into this?  Probably so.


Can I stop myself?  Not a chance.


This is the only time she'll turn four and it HAS to be perfect.  lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment