Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is it Halloween Yet?

Are you feeling Halloween yet?  We are.

The decorations are slowly going up.
The movies have started.
And our eats are getting spooky....

wooooooooo
A quick way to give your cereal a little eek factor...

Instead of slicing up half a banana on to Kai's cereal I stuck it in whole, and added some cereal for the eyes and mouth. lol!!

As for lunch, Kai's still on a sandwich kick.  To make it a little more fun I used a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter to get the right shape then cut out 2 eyes and a mouth from 2 of the 4 slices.

To make the grilled cheese I toasted all 4 pieces of bread with shredded cheese on the pieces without the face.

Then, since I can't leave good enough alone, I added some avocado and tomato paste (I'm out of sun dried tomatoes, sad face)


I added the toasted face pieces and ta-da....


A Perfect Halloween Sandwich!

My head is buzzing with other ideas.  I LOVE this holiday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment