Monday, November 28, 2011

Ain't it always the case?

I don't think I told you this but we paid off our credit card a week or so ago. :) 

Yep, all paid off, just in time for Christmas. :)

Today I went to take Kai to school and my car wouldn't start!  It just sort of clicks.  I'm not sure what that means.  I'm hoping it's just the battery and not something REALLY expensive.  Later today my dad's going to come by and see if we can jump it.  Fingers crossed that works.  But in the mean time I'm preparing myself for having to fill up that Credit Card again.  Ain't that always the case?  You finally get it paid off and then you have to go and use it again for practical reasons.  :(

But on to better news...

I'm getting back on track.  This past weekend has been a complete mess as far as organized meals go.  It's been all left overs, delivery pizza and quick thrown-together meals.  Nothing worth mentioning at all. 

So this morning I decided to get my act together and make myself a real breakfast again.

Oatmeal it is!!  (of course)


Topped with Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Chopped Dates and a SMALL drizzle of Molasses ...oh and a sliced 1/2 banana

Just the thing to get me going again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment