Friday, November 11, 2011

Why so sad?

I'm sad.


Want to know why I'm so sad?

It's because of this...


That jar has been sitting empty in the fridge for 2 days.  It's about as empty as it can get and for some reason the Almond Butter Fairy hasn't shown up to refill it... 


No Almond Butter and No Replacement Jar Makes Emily Go...
Something, something, something...
Crazy?
Don't mind if I do!
(Modified Simpson's Quote)

Don't get me wrong, it's not ALL bad around here.  There are a few bright spots. :)

Like for breakfast I opened a new can of pumpkin...

nom, nom, nom
There was a fancy squash...

Recycled Image. :)

There was a spoonful of Nutella sneakily obtained from the in-law's jar when I was visiting. :)


A Sandwich made with a slice of 15 Grain Bread, a wedge of Tomato Basil Laughing Cow Cheese, Spinach, Sweet Pepper and Sunflower Seeds.
This was my first foray into the popular Laughing Cow cheeses... Not bad at all!
There was Pasta with Spaghetti Sauce, Nutritional Yeast and a side of Kale Chips....


And the day ended with the start of a Harry Potter Weekend Event on ABC Family.

So all in all, not a bad day...

But it still would have been better with some Almond Butter.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment