Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chocolate Walk

Guess what I did yesterday...


That's right, I joined some friends for the Brown County Humane Society Chocolate Walk. :D

For $20 (I missed the early registration special of $15) I got to sample 31 chocolates....

Oh yeah!  That's 31 tasty treats!

We walked all over Nashville, IN...not enough walking to come anywhere close to burning off the number of calories consumed - But who cares?  Sometime you have to take a day and eat, eat, eat!


There was so much to sample...

Chocolate covered pretzels / popcorn

Buckeyes

Cakes / Brownies / Truffles

Ice Creams

Even Chocolate covered Cinnamon Rolls!

and of course, Hot Cocoa
Yes, it was a chocolate lovers dream!

About half way through we stopped for lunch.  We may have had one of the worst waiters ever (poor guy, I'm not sure he's still employed tonight) but the pizza was delicious. :)
Actually called the "Rabbit Food" pizza, lol!
And I totally think our yard needs these this Christmas...
Such happy Reindeer!
At the end of the night these are my only left overs...
How long will they last???
And now I'm left wondering, Is it too early to sign up for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment