Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Indulging & Fever

Last night I was not a good blogger.  I didn't take any pictures of my food.  So you'll just have to trust that it looked & tasted delicious!


We went out with some friends to Scotty's Brewhouse in Downtown Indy. 






Good Food & Great Friends!! Win! 
AND on Tuesdays kids eat free.  Win-Win!  
AND I had a coupon for a free loaded fries.  Win-Win-Win!


So we started off with loaded cheddar cheese waffle fries.  I fully indulged!  To be honest I was a little hesitant.  They were definitely greasy and I was worried about how I'd feel later that night but they were sitting there looking so delicious...and boy were they!  Of course, I wasn't big on the shiny piles of cheese on top so I stuck to the underside of the pile.  lol!


For dinner I got the black bean burger with BBQ Sauce added on top and then a side of fruit.  I ate it all.  And then some of the Hub's waffle fries from his plate.  And then the apples that Kai didn't eat.  And then the fruit that my friend didn't finish.  I don't know why but if there's food in front of me I can't stop myself.  


Another good reason to surround yourself with healthy treats. :)


After dinner we were off to the Fever game.  We were incredibly close to the floor.  I'm used to Pacer or Colts games when we have to take an escalator up to our level and then walk up more steps up to our seat.  But not last night.  Last night we walked DOWN!!






I can't tell you much about the actual game.  We cheered a lot and the Fever were ahead the entire time (yea!).  Our girls had a total blast cheering with the crowd, yelling to distract free-throws, making friends with the little girl in front of us, and best of all, meeting....FREDDY!



When he finally made it to our section he gave the girls plenty of attention.  Kai squeezed his nose and they hi-fived.  I think it was the highlight of the night.

Well that and the girls dancing on the Jumbo-tron!  Yep, our girls are SO CUTE that the camera man came up and found them cheering. :D

And since the man at the gate made me throw away the un-opened package of animal crackers that came with the girls' meals our only snack was popcorn.

Which I also polished off!

And best of all...I never got sick.  SWEET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment